- Employee Travel
- Non-Employee Travel
- Group Travel (to be processed through OneSource)
- Group Travel Information Summary
- Travel Authorities and Expense Statements in OneSource
- In-State Hotel Tax Exempt Form (GA only; needs to be completed within 45 days of travel event)
- Non-Employee Travel Authorization Form
- Non-Employee Payment Form
- Non-Resident Alien Requirements
- UGA International Travel Authority Portal (faculty and students)
OneSource Information - http://onesource.uga.edu
- General OneSource Travel Instructions Checklist
- Creating a Travel Authority in OneSource
- Creating a Travel Expense Report in OneSource
- Faculty Travel with Delegates
- Faculty Travel without Delegates
- How To and general Info
Note that Geology is set up for direct-billing or invoicing with Enterprise, UGA's Automotive Center, and U-Haul. Geology also has departmental vehicles available for reservations as well.
Use for out of state meals and for all lodging (in-state per diem rates for meals are listed in the travel policy).
If you have questions on the travel policy and procedures, please contact the department's Administrative Specialist.