- M.S., Geological Sciences, California State University, Fullerton, 2012
- B.S., Geological Sciences, California State University, Fullerton, 2009
Stratigraphic paleobiology, marine invertebrate paleoecology, drivers of macroevolutionary patterns, effects of environmental change on biotas, mass extinctions, and sedimentary geology, particularly sequence stratigraphy and carbonate sedimentology.
- Gilles And Bernadette Allard Geology Award (UGA) – 2015, 2016, 2017
- Miriam Watts-Wheeler Scholarship (UGA) – 2016, 2017
- Paleontological Society Student Research Grant – 2016